Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Consumers Please Note.
TCS do not sell direct to the public and therefore all warranty or service issues must be taken up with the Retailer that you bought the product(s) from
Please feel free to download the TCS Warranty Documents below (click on images).
5 Year Sofa Warranty
10 Year Mattress & Base Warranty
5 Year Mattress and Base Warranty
Laminate Flooring Warranty
- TCS would like to clarify that we always endeavour to provide our renowned backup service to all our retailers. Building a strong and long lasting relationship with our customers is one of the cornerstones of the TCS business ethos. In order that these levels of service are maintained, TCS request that retailers try to help TCS whenever possible to resolve any minor problems that may arise. All of our products come with a 12 month warranty as standard. Some ranges come with a 5 Year or 10 Year Warranty.
- To log a service issue please log on to our website. If you have not already registered on our website, please log onto www.tcsimports.com and from there you can access our service system. When you enter the site please select “Customer Service System – Log a Claim”. Please follow the on-line video tutorials on how to use the system.
- The retailer will be kept up to date on all service requests that they book through TCS and a new tracking number will be issued to allow follow up on same.
- Prior to contacting TCS, all retailers should inspect the problem/fault with their customer and try to carry out any minor repairs. If you need to report to TCS please take photos of the problem/issue and record of the batch number underneath the suite as this will be needed to log the complaint online.
- No replacements will be offered on items that the service technician deems can be repaired. If the customer will not allow repair when the TCS representative calls, the retailer may be held responsible for the callout fee.
- If the customer refuses a repair on a repairable item. The retailer will take full responsibility for the goods. TCS will commit to the repair whenever possible.
- Under no circumstances will a retailer state that goods will be replaced. This is a decision made by the management of TCS after a full report has been provided by our agents and sanctioned by both parties.
- If any goods are deemed to be unrepairable, they will be replaced as quickly as possible by TCS, either from stock or ordered with the usual lead time. The retailer will be supplied with a new reference number for this order for tracking purposes.
- Under no circumstances should retailer hold back on any outstanding account payments required by TCS. All accounts that exceed normal credit terms will immediately be placed on hold and forwarded to the relevant collection agency.
- All service charges billed to TCS by their agents, where customer negligence or neglect is present or where no manufacturing defect is found, TCS will forward all costs to the relevant retailer. Damages caused by customer negligence should be noted on the TCS Service Report form at the time of the retailers inspection. A charge will be levied for a missed call out by customer without cancellation.
- Transit damage is nearly impossible to apportion blame, but if TCS considers that individual retailers are having a higher proportion of transit damage reportings, TCS would like the opportunity to talk directly with delivery drivers to minimise any problems that may occur in the future.
- Your TCS Warranty is between TCS Imports Ltd. and you as the retailer and does not extend to the end user.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.