Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
The ‘Seller’ TCS Imports Ltd.
The ‘Buyer’ – The person or company purchasing any goods from the seller.
- Prices Goods: will be charged at the price ruling at the date of dispatch, the price excludes VAT (Unless otherwise stated), VAT will be charged at the rate applying at the time of delivery.
- Description: Every care has been taken to ensure that the description and specifications are correct at time of going into production, but we reserve the right to amend such details without notice.
- Delivery: All delivery times quoted are estimates only, we may deliver the goods in installments, each installment will be treated as a separate contract.
- Risk: The goods are at your own risk from the time of delivery.
- Title: Until you pay all debts you may owe us: All goods supplied by us remain the property of TCS Imports Ltd., You must store them so they are clearly identifiable as our property. You must insure (against risks for which any prudent owner would insure them) and hold the policy on trust for them; You may use these goods and sell them in the ordinary running of your business but not if you become insolvent or we revoke that right (by informing you in writing) You must inform us (in writing) immediately if you become insolvent, your rights to use and sell the goods ends and you must allow us to remove the goods. We have your permission to enter any premises where the goods may be stored at any time, to inspect them, and after your right to use them has ended, to remove them, using reasonable force if necessary. Despite our retention of title to the goods, we have the right to take legal proceedings to recover the price of the goods supplied should you not pay us by the invoice due date.
- Claims: Any claims for damages must be made in writing within 48 hours.
- Any orders that are cancelled after 24 hours will incur a 25% cancellation fee. You may not cancel the order unless we agree in writing, if the order is cancelled you may be required to pay us for all stock (finished or unfinished) that has been scheduled for production,
- Credit Terms: In accordance with the European Community (late payments in commercial transactions) regulations 2002, TCS Imports Ltd. reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts. Overdue balance will be charged at 7.1% p.a, over the current applicable ECB main refinancing rate plus associated recovery rates. Terms 30 Days Net, unless otherwise stated in writing.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.